Blender is very powerful tool that helps you to create 3D or 2D content. It helps you in modeling, texturing, lighting, animation and video post-processing functionality in one package. It is really helpful for an architecture. Blender provides cross-platform interoperability, extensibility, an incredibly small footprint, and a tightly integrated workflow. So, it has become one of the most popular Open Source 3D graphics application in the world.
It has some great key features. These are:
- Fully built-in design suite, providing a wide arsenal of vital 3D content creation instruments including modeling, uv-mapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animation, particles and simulation, scripting, renders, compositing, post-production and play-creation.
- Cross Platform for all platform variants of Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP), Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, Irix, Sun and many other operating systems, with OpenGL GUI on any platform.
- High-quality 3D architecture that makes work-flow quick and efficient.
- Its executable size is very small and it is easy to distribution.
Download Blender For Windows
Follow these steps to download Blender properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Blender on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Blender on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Blender.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Blender” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.