Flagfox is a Firefox add-on that shows a banner symbol demonstrating the current webserver’s physical area.
Knowing precisely where you happen to be associated with includes an additional layer of mindfulness and security while perusing. This data can be valuable in demonstrating what local language is being utilized just as which legitimate ward may apply. You acquire extra data by means of a large number of outer queries, and you can add custom activities legitimately to the banner symbol’s setting menu or use console easy routes for speedy access.
By just tapping the banner symbol, which will stack the default activity, Geotool, this will give a nitty gritty guide that shows what city the worker is found. Flagfox for Firefox additionally gives other helpful data, for example, neighborhood time and ISP data.
- Site security and malware checks
- Finding comparative destinations and surveys
- Programmed interpretation to your language
- Web optimization and web improvement research
- Diagnostics like pings and traceroutes
- Whois and DNS data
- Page code approval
- Fast URL shortening
- Duplicating a worker’s IP address or other information,
or on the other hand you can make your own custom activities!