Pale Moon is a web browser created based on FireFox web browser. It is created for Windows, Android and Linux. The developer of this browser is also working for other operating systems. It is an open source application and very easy to use as it has a user-friendly interface.
Pale Moon browser has many features and optimizations to maximize the browser’s speed, stability and user experience. It supports more than thousands of Firefox extensions.
See Also: PC errors or glitches bugging you? It could be drivers! Run a FREE scan and fix your PC now.
Recommended: Fed up with your buggy PC? FREE diagnostics and full repair here: Download Now.
- Optimized for modern processors
- Based on our own optimized layout engine (Goanna)
- Safe: forked from mature Mozilla code and regularly updated with the latest security patches
- Secure: Additional security features and security-aware development
- Supported by our user community, and fully non-profit
- Familiar, efficient, fully customizable interface
- Support for full themes: total freedom for any element’s design
- Support for easily-created lightweight themes (skins)
- Smooth and speedy page drawing and script processing
- Increased stability: experience fewer browser crashes
- Support for many “legacy” Firefox extensions
- Support for a growing number of Pale Moon exclusive extensions
- Extensive and growing support for existing web standards