Download EZ CD Audio Converter for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
EZ CD Audio Converter is an across the board music converter that tears Audio CDs, changes over sound records starting with one organization then onto the next, alters metadata of sound documents.
The Easy CD-DA Extractor application is the Swiss Army Knife Of Digital Audio, and it underpins all mainstream sound record configurations, for example, MP3, AAC, aacPlus, Apple Lossless, Windows Media Audio, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Monkey’s Audio, and the sky is the limit from there.
You can utilize Audio CD Ripper to tear CDs to various sound organizations. Album tearing is controlled by AccurateCDDA that gives precise, mistake criminologist, and elite CD tearing.
Sound CD Ripper can peruse circle data from CD-Text, and recover it from FreeDB and MusicBrainz metadata workers. Spread workmanship can be naturally downloaded from the Amazon store. The metadata from various sources is consolidated and kept in touch with the yield record. The good media player will show this data when playing the record.
Sound CD Ripper additionally contains a DSP board that permits you to standardize sound from various CDs to a similar volume level, or you can apply blur in/out or erase driving and following quiet of a melody.
Download EZ CD Audio Converter For Windows
Follow these steps to download EZ CD Audio Converter properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install EZ CD Audio Converter on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall EZ CD Audio Converter on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for EZ CD Audio Converter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “EZ CD Audio Converter” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.