HWmonitor is a hardware monitoring software that will read the system’s main health sensors such as temperatures, voltages, fans’ speed. The most common sensor chips, like the ITE IT87 series, most Winbond ICs, and others are handled by HWmonitor. It can also read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
HWmonitor is a kind of software that keeps track of your computer’s vital statistics. By this, you can ensure that your machine is not in danger of overheating or any other type of mechanical failure.
HWmonitor will help you detect and view all your hardware on your computers such as memory, hard disc, CPU, and graphics card. The software will list out all the information about your hardware like the power usage, utilization percentage, temperature, and core frequency. There is not much configuration and this app is very easy to use.
- This software presents all the data in one clear chart.
- You can see the maximum, minimum, and time values of each category to give you a frame of reference.
- This software updates all of the data readings it displays in real-time.
- It’s totally free to use.
- The program will not alert you about a problem, so you just have to keep an eye on things by yourself.
- It never comes with a lot of bell and whistles but it will deliver on its promised features.
If you are worried about your computer and HWmonitor can be helpful. HWmonitor is the perfect solution if you are looking for a lightweight, multi-functional tool for keeping your computer hardware in check.