Download iVCam for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
iVCam is a great application for those who don’t have a webcam for their PC. This software helps you to use your smartphone’s camera as your PC’s webcam. It also allows you to use your phone’s microphone as your PC’s microphone.
This software helps you to record your activity without losing video quality. To get work this software with your smartphone you must install its mobile on your device.
Interface and Features
iVCam is really easy to use and it has a really beautiful user-friendly interface. Anyone can use it without any issue.
This awesome software has some great features. These are:
- It has both auto and manual zooming features which allows more command functionality on your recording. You can use your mouse wheel to zoom in and out. You can also use this action through the keyboard by pressing “CTRL + =“(Zoom In) / “CTRL + –“(Zoom Out).
- It has many keyboard shortcut functionality which will enhance your video recording.
- You can also use Command Line to create log files and Stop notification
- /debug – This command will generate a text file of logs.
- /silent – This command will disable all notification messages and the window will be hidden.
- This software has flexible settings which will allow you to change almost anything in it and allow you to feel more comfortable.
- If you face any problem with this software, you can check the logs file to know the issue and easily can fix the problem.
- This software supports to record high-quality HD video in its free edition.
Using iVCam PC with Skype
You can use iVCam on Skype without any issue. It will allow you to use your cell phone as your Skype video and Skype audio. But first, you need to configure some settings on your Skype to use it.
First, you need to go to Settings. From there, you will see an option called “Audio & Video“, click on it. Now from the Camera selection, select “e2eSoft iVCam” and you will be able to use your cell phone camera as your Skype video camera.
To set audio to iVCam you need to go to the same location as you have gone to change the video setting. From there, you will see the Microphone selection option bottom of the video section. Select “e2eSoft iVCam” from there and you will be able to use Audio from your iVCam app.
Using iVCam for video conferencing in Zoom
By using iVCam you can also join in your important meeting, though you don’t have any webcam. Just you need to change a little in your Zoom Settings.
First, go to Zoom’s setting then select Video from the left navigation panel. Now from the Camera selection option select “e2eSoft iVCam”. Your work is done for the video setting. Now you can use your Phone’s camera as your webcam of Zoom. If you want to better video quality then you can select the “Enable HD” option.
To set the audio in your Zoom Application you also need to go to settings. But this time you need to select Audio from the left navigation panel. Now from Microphone section select “Microphone (e2eSoft iVCam)“.
Now you will be able to join your conference without having a webcam and a microphone.
Using iVCam with OBS Studio
You can easily use iVCam as your OBS webcam without any issue. Just add a Video Capture Device source and select e2eSoft iVCam. Your work is done. Now use your smartphone as your webcam of OBS and enjoy it.
iVCam Premium Version Pricing
1 Year Subscription
1 Year Subscription (PREMIUM ANNUAL)Sign up
Permanent SubscriptionSign up
What is the ivcam app?
The iVCam app is a free application that helps you to use your smart as a webcam of your PC. It can convert both Android and iPhone’s camera into your PC’s Webcam. You can connect your smartphone with your PC using both WiFi or USB cable. The free version of this app allows you to record High-Quality HD video but it adds a Watermark. If you want to get rid of the watermark then you can buy the full version of this App.
Is there any alternative of ivcam?
Yes, there are a great option which can replace iVCam. It is EpocCam. But it has some short of features. Like iVcam, it works on both Windows and macOS but it don’t support to record HD video in its free Edition. It has also the lack of flexibility in settings. There are another alternative of iVCam you may want to try is DroidCam.
How does ivcam work?
iVCam is an awesome application which allows you to use your smart phone’s front or rear camera as your PC’s webcam. You can use it through both using USB Cable or Wi-Fi. Just connect your smartphone with your PC using USB or Wi-Fi and start iVCam. You will be able to use your mobile camera as a webcam.
Is ivcam safe?
iVCam is totally safe to use. It has been tested by us and also we have run security check using VirusTotal. As a result, we didn’t found any virus on it. It also scanned using 67 verified virus scanners.
Download iVCam For Windows
Follow these steps to download iVCam properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install iVCam on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall iVCam on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for iVCam.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “iVCam” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.