1by1 is a little and adaptable sound player for MP3 and dll/module upheld sound configurations like WAV, OGG, MP2, or CD Audio.
Without the requirement for a playlist, it plays different documents from a catalog or an entire circle. You can begin your tracks in a pioneer style document see, load them through the order line (e.g., whenever related with record type) or drag them over the window.
The player centers around simple document taking care of and upgraded play highlights. You won’t find visual treats like fullscreen plugins* or skins. Yet, 1by1 has additional highlights like inherent powerful sound improving, track blending, record looking, Cue sheet, and Playlist uphold. Note: at times, arranging extra documents might be required: for MP3, the mpglib.dll if no framework decoder is introduced, for different configurations module records.
- Index Player (needs no playlists)
- Adventurer like document route
- Full Resume (recalls last played track and position)
- ACM (MP3) and mpglib (MP3/MP2) uphold
- Winamp input module uphold
- Sound elements and sound system enhancer
- Index searcher (plays entire drives)
- Prompt sheet uphold
- Playlist uphold
- Module uphold