mp3DirectCut is a quick and broad sound proofreader and recorder for packed MP3.
You can legitimately cut, duplicate, glue or change the volume with no compelling reason to decompress your records for sound altering. This spares encoding time and jam the first quality since nothing will be re-encoded. The implicit recorder makes mp3 on the fly from your sound info. Utilizing Cue sheets, stop recognition or Auto prompt you can undoubtedly partition long documents.
- Non-dangerous cut, duplicate, glue
- Volume change, blur, standardize, stop discovery
- mp3 recording with ACM or Lame encoder
- Quick mp3 representation and simple route
- Supports Layer 2 (dvd/dvb sound)
- ID3v1.1 label editorial manager · ID3v2 label keeping
- Signal Sheet support
- Auto sign (track separating by time esteems)
- Track parting with filename and label creation
- Trim · Crop · Fast play · Loop play
- VU meter, bitrate perception
- Fast recorder · Command line utilization
- Unicode support