Screen Encoder can calibrate and edit pictures and video, include logos, give point by point data, make captions, rename documents in mass, and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
- Without change – Cut without re-encoding, Replace sound, Rewrap, Conform, End to End, Subtitling, Video embeds
- Sound transformations – WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP3, AAC, AC3, OPUS, OGG
- Altering codecs – DNxHD, DNxHR, Apple ProRes, QT Animation, Uncompressed YUV
- Yield codecs – H.264, DV PAL, XDCAM HD422, AVC-Intra 100, XAVC, HAP, H.265, VP9, AV1, OGV, MJPEG, Xvid, WMV, MPEG
- Chronicling codec – FFV1
- Pictures creation – JPEG, Image
- Copy and Rip – DVD, Blu-beam, DVD RIP
- Investigation – Loudness and True Peak, Audio standardization, Cut identification, Black discovery
Shade Encoder utilizes various free Open Source programs including 7-Zip, VLC, dcraw, ffmpeg, exiftool, tsMuxeR, mkvmerge, mediainfo, dvdauthor, youtube-dl, XpdfReader, and bmxtranswrap.
Screen Encoder is just accessible for 64-Bit working frameworks.