Clipdiary is an amazing clipboard administrator that will record each bit of information that you duplicate to the Windows clipboard.
This reality implies that you can without much of a stretch recover any data that was once duplicated to the clipboard (if Clipdiary was running at that point) for use whenever the timing is ideal.
Clipdiary – what would it be able to accomplish for you?
- Automatically spares each bit of information duplicated to the clipboard
- Lets you rapidly recover any content from its information base, so you can either put it into the clipboard or glue it legitimately into any application
- At your solicitation, takes away any arranging from text, so you can undoubtedly glue it as plain content
- Lets you search through the clipboard history
This clipboard chief is convenient on the off chance that you need to:
- Quickly find and glue a bit of text that was in the clipboard some time prior
- Find any information that was once positioned into the clipboard
- Restore the clipboard substance (in the event that they were inadvertently overwritten)
- Convert any content to plain content (by stripping endlessly designing)
- Save a ton of time and increment your profitability