Exportizer is a free database send out instrument that permits you to trade information to a record, clipboard, or printer.
It works through BDE or ADO. It can change over DB, DBF, text, CSV to message, CSV, XLS, RTF, XML, HTML, DBF, and INSERT proclamations. Many fare alternatives guarantee full command over the yield. There is a capacity to determine the source-to-target field mappings, send out tasks can be performed either through the program interface or order line with countless boundaries, and you can rapidly create required order line legitimately from the GUI.
It is conceivable to duplicate information to the clipboard or print it just as a few utility capacities for information controlling and bookmarking included with Exportizer.
- Opening tables from multi-table database records like XLS, XLSX, XLSM, XLSB, MDB, ACCDB, HTML, GDB, IB, FDB, UDL, and other multi-table databases like ODBC information sources and so on.
- Sending out information from all records, which are situated in one organizer, or all tables from a multi-table information source, without a moment’s delay (from interface or by means of order line).
- Capacity to indicate custom augmentation number for Increment Field Value work.
- Sending out information to Excel (XML-based) and DATABASE designs.
- Utilizing additional order line choices like/Silent,/LogFile,/CloseOnError and so forth.
- Exportizer can utilize additional fare modes like Append and Empty+Insert.