Administrator Desktop Edition is a free bookkeeping programming application for private companies.
Administrator Desktop Edition Features:
- Cash In – Every time you get cash, it ought to be recorded in this module. It doesn’t make a difference whether you put cash into a financial balance, sales register, or your pocket. Each time you get money
- Deals Invoices: This module contains all solicitations that you have given to your clients and different account holders. It gives helpful reports, for example, Aged receivables, which will help you in breaking down your indebted individuals further
- Buy Invoices: This module will show all the bills that you have gotten from your providers and different loan bosses. It gives helpful reports, for example, Aged payables, which will help you in breaking down your leasers further
- Contact Directory: Do you have to see history or contact subtleties on an individual or association with whom you’ve been managing? At that point Contact Directory is the module that will furnish you with all data you require
- Diagram of Accounts: This module shows all records that are utilized in your bookkeeping framework. Records are made consequently, so on the off chance that you are inexperienced with the Chart of records, don’t stress over this module
- Diary Entries: Usually, just gifted bookkeepers and accountants are utilizing this module to set opening adjusts or modify account adjusts on fiscal reports. In the event that you are curious about diary sections, you needn’t bother with them
- Reports: Many reports accessible in Manager Desktop Edition including Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, Tax Summary, General Ledger Summary, Aged Receivables, Aged Payables and all the more relying upon your nation and different settings
Manager Desktop Edition
Windows 2000 / Vista / Windows XP / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10
June 18, 2020
Office / News
Sorry! We don't have any screenshot for this software.
Sorry! We don't have any tag for this software.