WatchMe is a component rich clock program that can be utilized to follow time for various assignments or occasions together or freely of each other.
You can make quite a few clocks, give every one a name and record extra notes and data about what you are timing – WatchMe is an incredible answer for the individuals who need to follow their time for hourly charging, timesheets and that’s just the beginning.
- Clocks to follow slipped by time (like a stopwatch) and commencements (3… 2… 1… launch!)
- Make the same number of clocks and commencements as you need. Have bunches of things to follow? Gathering your clocks and commencements into numerous tabs.
- Capacity to deal with various clocks without a moment’s delay
- Gathering clocks into various tabs for simpler administration
- Give every clock an extraordinary name
- Show time in various organizations including portions of 60 minutes, hours/minutes/seconds, minutes, $/hour and the sky is the limit from there
- Store notes and remarks on every clock
- Rapidly reorder time into other time following projects and charging programs
- Effectively change the time showed on clock (on the off chance that you neglected to begin it)
- View complete time for a gathering of clocks
- View all out time gathered over the entirety of your clocks
- “Shine Light” that, when set to your working examples, will help keep you centered while you work
- Clock alarms that can advise you after a set timeframe has slipped by
- Banner your clocks with various hues to help arrange your assignments
- Fare clocks and tabs to XML or CSV
- Duplicate different clocks to the clipboard in an assortment of configurations for gluing into solicitations, messages, time sheets, work logs, and so on.
- Programming interface that permits joining with different applications
- No introduce program – simply duplicate the executable and run
- Furthermore, substantially more…