TransMac is a Windows program that can duplicate documents to and from Macintosh plates.
It completely underpins most plate types including diskettes, CD-ROM, hard drives, and most removable media. Highlights incorporate document type planning, HFS+ read support, search by type, maker, or expansion, read Mac multisession CDs, peruse and compose plate pictures, make Mac CD volume records that can be composed utilizing outer CDR composing programming.
- Peruse and compose Mac position CDs, DVDs, hard drives, high thickness floppy diskettes and most removable drives.
- Supports most drive interface types including USB, IDE, ATAPI, FireWire (IEEE1394), SCSI, and so on.
- Supports both standard HFS (Mac OS Standard) and HFS+/HFSX (Mac OS Extended and case touchy) position plates.
- Duplicate, rename and erase records and organizers.
- Make Mac group CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, and so on.
- Consume circle picture documents (dmg, img, iso, picture).
- Organization plates for use on Mac.
- Quest Mac circles for explicit documents by type, maker or expansion.
- Peruse Mac multisession and crossover CDs.
- Programmed record type/expansion planning between stages.
- Open and review Mac and PC records straightforwardly from TransMac.
- Show and change Mac type and maker data.
- Make and open record based Mac volume pictures including most dmg compacted pictures.
- Spare and reestablish pictures of whole plates.