Download TweakBit Driver Updater for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
TweakBit Driver Updater is an automatic driver updater for your Windows PC. It automatically scans your PC’s installed driver and check for updates and then it automatically updates them all. Using it you can also download the missing drivers.
It has more than 300,000 official driver versions in its database. When it gets any outdated, corrupted or missing drivers in your PC then it scans for latest version of driver and downloads the best matches driver for your device. You can choose both automatically update and manually updates. If you choose automatic update then it will work automatically but if you select manually update then you need to go through the list of required drivers and choose individual driver updates to install.
TweakBit Driver Updater includes a mechanism that lets you create a backup or a system restore point prior to applying updates, so that you can roll back any changes if needed. If you are facing any problem about drivers in your PC then it is a great solution for you.
Download TweakBit Driver Updater For Windows
Follow these steps to download TweakBit Driver Updater properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install TweakBit Driver Updater on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall TweakBit Driver Updater on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for TweakBit Driver Updater.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “TweakBit Driver Updater” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.