Interchange Task Manager is a free application that shows all the procedures running on your machine at some random time.
The UI is anything but difficult to utilize and peruse while as yet giving all of you the basic information required for looking through a specific procedure or minding the accessible memory.
Exchange Task Manager can be utilized to create speedily the subtleties of each procedure just as the capacity to end any procedure with a straightforward snap. It additionally gives you ongoing framework data, for example, physical/accessible memory, pagefile size, virtual memory, virtual memory accessible, memory load.
- Step by step instructions to View Power Usage and Trends of Apps and Processes in Windows 10
- Step by step instructions to Customize Process Information Viewed in Task Manager
- 8 Ways to Open Task Manager in Windows
- Step by step instructions to Disable the Task Manager in Windows 10
- Step by step instructions to Create a Task View Shortcut in Windows 10
- Step by step instructions to Set the Default Tab in Task Manager on Windows 10
- Reset Task Manager to Default in Windows 10