FUPX (Free UPX) is a simple to-utilize graphical interface intended for the UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables).
You will have the ability to effectively and rapidly pack/decompress Windows executable records (EXE, DLL, OCX, BPL, CPL, SYS, AX, ACM, DRV, TLB, and others). You will be allowed access to all UPX parameters without turning to the order line, which is valuable for fledgling clients that are not open to utilizing that alternative.
FUPX (Free UPX) offers a couple of customization highlights like shell incorporation and some shading plan alternatives, yet what it needs extravagant hues, and so forth., it compensates for without breaking a sweat of utilization.
FUPX (Free UPX) Features:
- Pressure and decompression of ELF executables (utilized on Unix, Linux, Solaris, FreeBSD, and other working frameworks).
- Pressure and decompression of Mac OS X executable documents (Mach-O, FAT).
- Simple access to all UPX order line parameters.
- Presentations itemized data about packed records: unique document size, pressure proportion, spared space, pressure level, and other.
- The capacity to channel documents dependent on different models.
- Predefined UPX profiles for novices. Propelled clients can characterize custom profiles.
- Compactness. Free UPX doesn’t utilize the framework vault, and all settings are put away in an INI record with the goal that it very well may be run from convenient drives.
- The most effective method to Open and Use a Cab File in Windows
- Concentrate, Expand or Create CAB Files With the Command-Line
- What Is a RAR File and How to Open Them
- What is LZMA Compression?