With Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows, one can easily back up his machine to an external hard drive. If one needs to get his data back, there are various easy recovery options available in this software. By using this software one can easily create a backup file of his entire system or selected file quickly and easily. One can easily create a backup file because of its amazing various features. This software lets the user control backup file configuration as he wants. For this reason, one can create backup easily depending on his system performance. These apps have advanced backup schedule settings which allow their user system to back up automatically after a certain time set by its user.
With this one can create a new backup job. The user can do following back up through this –
- Entire Compute: One back up his entire compute through this function. Its use for fast recovery and that’s why while creating backup it will automatically delete those deleted, temporary page files for fast and small backup files.
- Volume Level Backup: It allow to backup those images of selected volume one want to backup. Here one up back up data separately.
- File Level Backup: This allows to backup back up individuals files and folder by mask. This mode uses an image-based backup with only selected files including in the image.
For backup file’s location, one can choose the following option available below-
- Local Storage
- Shared Folder (Regular file server)
- Veeam backup repository
- Microsoft OneDrive
Here one can configure Active backup time or he can choose the schedule for backup time. He can maintain storage level corruption guard, Full backup file maintenance. He can also maintain storage settings by reducing or extending size or using files as encrypted etc.
- Schedule Backup
- Throttle Backup (when system is busy)
- Manage Network
- Manage Registered Storage Device
- Control notification panel
- Email notification panel
Through this function, one can back up to an external USB drive, for this one just has to plugin and do the backup. For the configuration settings, one can use the system recommended or he can do as he wants to.
Full System Backup
This software enables its user to restore the whole system, this function will allow to boot into the recovery environment and initiate Bare Metal Restore. And to ensure smooth recovery this software also includes device drivers and network setting from one’s PC into images.
- Operating System: Windows 7,8.1,10
- CPU: x86-64 processor
- RAM: 2Gb
- HDD: 200 MB (installation)
- Free to Download
- Simply usable
- Flexible in any Devices
- Reliable regarding data protection
- Powerful and secured for future used
- Confusing Interface
- Capacity based back up missing
- Complex restoration process
- Program troubleshoots missing
Does Veeam support Windows XP?
No, it doesn’t run on the Windows XP version. The minimum version to run the Veeam agent is Windows 7.
How do I download Veeam Agent for Windows?
You can download it from the Veeam agent official websites. The official website provides a free version of it for anyone. To download this one has to go there and choose which version he wants to download. And after that, he has to create and Veeam agent account and the download link will be available once the user login using the Veeam agent account.
What is the Veeam Agent for Microsoft Windows?
This is utility software for data protection and disaster recovery solution for physical and virtual machines. Using this one can create an entire system backup or selected file backup.
Is Veeam agent-free?
Yes, this is free to download and use.
Is Veeam a Russian company?
Indirectly yes, because the founder was born Russian. But the company is situated in Columbus.
This is one of the best free back-ups and restores software to use. By using this software I was able to create backup files quickly and be useful. This software lets me create back up to an external hard drive. Using this software I was able to create my entire system back up. Even I was able to create selected files back up. This also came up with an advanced setting that let me customize back up as I wanted. There was some issue with this software like the interface was confusing, restoring process was complex, etc.