Download Nox App Player for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Nox App Player is one of the best android emulator. It allows you to run your favorite android apps and games in your PC with full screen.
By using it you can also play your favorite shooting or any other games easily with Mouse and Key Board. So, you will feel more comfortable in playing your favorite games better than your Android Smart Phone.
It has some great key features like:
- Fully customizable environment
- Support for multiple OS configurations
- Google Play integration
- Play games on Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- Hyper-G Graphics for uncompromising graphics
- AI-driven resource management for low-latency gaming
- Totally free to use
After installing Nox, you can connect google account with it and can install any app from Google Play as you do in your android. It is very easy to use and it has user friendly interface. So what are you waiting for? Download Nox App Player now.
Download Nox App Player For Windows
Follow these steps to download Nox App Player properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Nox App Player on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Nox App Player on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Nox App Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Nox App Player” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.