Copy handler for windows is a small, free, and open-source software that you can use to manage copy or move operations for files and folders. It is a fast and easy program for copy/move files/folders between different storage media.
This software has full control over the copy/move process. You can use the pause, resume, cancel, restart buttons to control it.
A Lot of Options
It has a huge amount of options such as Task Queuing, File Filters, auto-resume, shutdown after finishing copy/move process, logging, different shell options, adjusts buffer size on multiple levels for CD-ROM/HDD network, etc.
It has a multi-language support system. Specially full support for English & Polish. Partial support for the other languages as user-translated additions.
This software comes in two file versions – Installer & Portable.
The “Installer Version” is the most recommended. Because it automatically installs the appropriate version for your PC and OS.
But the “Portable Version” requires no installation. It is quite a hassle setting up the windows explorer integration.
Customize Various Options
This program is one of the most customizable applications in this area. The options section has more than 60 detailed areas that you can customize for your needs.
It observes detailed information regarding the whole copy/move operation. You can wish to see info such as buffer sizes, progress by size, count & overall, status, current & average speed, the time elapsed, estimated, left, etc.
It can run one or more operations simultaneously in a specific order.
Is Copy Handler For Windows Safe?
– Yes, It is totally safe for your PC. This software is tested virus & malware-free. So it is safe to use.
Pros & Cons of Copy Handler for Windows
- It is great for large files.
- Very quick processing.
- Easy to use.
- It can Auto- resume unfinished operations on system start.
- It doesn’t pollute windows file cache with the file being. used only one time.
- Suitable for both beginners & advanced users.
- It could help you with your file management.
- Various kinds of options.
- It takes a while to set up.
- The options screen is a bit confusing.
- There is no tutorial for advanced options.
If you wish to have software that will quickly & efficiently handle your copy/move process faster than your built-in windows copying utility, then you must get Copy Handler. It is a small and free program that will help you with the management of your files.