DivX Software is a utility by which people can be able to get everything they need to enjoy better quality videos on their PC. People can run their DivX files on a range of DivX-certified devices. Moreover, DivX is an award-winning program.
Features of DivX Software
With this feature, people will be provided with great-quality playback videos in well-known formats. It can also send videos to a disc or USB with a program so that users can easily stream videos to the devices that are near them.
This software can be a video converter too. It is capable of creating videos in famous formats. It converts videos into DivX which makes sure that the files can be run on up to 1 billion DivX devices.
The web Player function of this program is a kind of usual cross-browser web extension by which users can stream all the well-known video formats with amazing playback, manage bitrate & testing live streaming systems.
With the media server of this program, users can stream videos, audio & images to any kind of DLNA- compatible device or Chromecast in their place.
This feature supports the converting function for MPEG-2 and VC-1 video formats by which users will be provided with large file savings.
What’s new in DivX?
Some new functions have been added to this software:
- The newest edition of this utility has support for the highest quality Dolby audio playback in the user’s preferred DivX videos.
- This software added Dolby audio edition.
- If the video has various subtitles then this tool is able to show 2 subtitles accordingly.
System Requirements of DivX Software
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows Vista, Windows XP.
Some Pros of DivX Software
- It is easy to understand & simple to use.
- It is safe.
- It has a strong & great media player.
- It supports many formats including DivX.
- It has a converter for videos.
- It works very fast.
- Users can create high-resolution videos.
- It provides advanced DVD functions.
- It is able to prepare the videos automatically to start beyond the PC.
- It saves what you mostly choose for transferring.
Some Cons of DivX Software
- The converter of this tool has a limitation of 15 days.
- The installation file is very large.
Some FAQs of DivX Software
How can I view DivX files?
There are some programs that are used for opening DivX files. They are RealNetworks real-time video maker, File viewer plus, Eltima Elmedia player, etc.
How do I play DivX movies on my TV?
You must turn on the DivX media player sharing. You need to go to the media server icon at the bottom and then choose ‘Stream to’, then pick a video and cast it on the TV. You will be able to see the video on your TV then.
How can I convert MP4 to DivX Software?
First, post the video. Mark the MP4 video to transform it into DivX from the PC. Then convert the video file, adjust the video and lastly download it.
Is DivX Software safe to download?
Yes, it is completely safe to download on your device. Download it from our website. We assure you that it doesn’t come with any kind of virus.
Our take on it
This tool is really great to watch videos of better quality. It provides a lot of great features which will be very useful to you. Though it takes up a huge space in your device it also provides great facilities. It is safe & secure and free from viruses. The interface is intuitive & simple so that people can use it perfectly. So we can recommend this tool to install on your PC.