Download Intel Graphics Driver for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Intel Graphics Driver helps you to update your graphics drivers. It provides you tons of upper desktop experience and increase the performance of your laptop computer.
This coding system driver package will install the Intel HD Graphics driver for:
- eighth Generation Intel® Core™ Processors with Intel® UHD Graphics 620.
- seventh Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, connected Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors, and Intel® Xeon® Processors, with Intel® Iris™ and Graphics 640, 650 and Intel® HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- sixth Generation Intel® Core™ Processors, Intel Core™ M, and connected Pentium® Processors, with Intel® Iris™ Graphics 540, Intel® Iris™ Graphics 550, Intel® Iris™ skilled Graphics 580, and Intel® HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel® Xeon® Processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel® HD Graphics P530
- Pentium®/ Celeron® Processors with Intel® HD Graphics 5 hundred, 505
Download Intel Graphics Driver For Windows
Follow these steps to download Intel Graphics Driver properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Intel Graphics Driver on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Intel Graphics Driver on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Intel Graphics Driver.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Intel Graphics Driver” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.