iSpring Free Cam is one of the best media recording software which allows you to record any part of your screen, edit recorded video, and upload it directly to YouTube or save it as WMV.
By using iSpring Free Cam you can solve many screen sharing issues that you have met before. If you want to show someone that you are solving a technical problem then it will become your great friend. It will also help you to troubleshoot a computer issue. You can also help others to learn how a specific app is used by providing them a video tutorial rather than a written explanation.
It helps you to create high quality video recordings and also provides you all the tools that you need to capture screen actions and edit the output in order to prepare it for online sharing.
It also has some cool features. These are:
- Customizable recording area.
- Advanced audio settings (microphone and system sound recording).
- Mouse indication (highlight and sounds).
- -audio & video recording (trimming, noise removal, and others)
- Direct one-click upload to YouTube.
- Save recordings as high-quality videos in WMV.
- Hotkey support for simple navigation.
At last, iSpring Free Cam allows you to record videos on your computer, make audio adjustments and save your clips locally or upload them through YouTube, all through a sleek, intuitive interface. The only downside we can see is that there is no help for webcams. This would have added to the recording skills that are already expert.