Download Olive Video Editor for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Olive is a free and compact non-straight video proofreader worked to contend with top of the line proficient video altering programming.
Olive is as of now in Alpha so you may anticipate missing highlights, bugs, and other potential issues. Alpha programming is for any individual who needs to look at an up and coming system. We discovered the current Alpha to be generally steady.
Our early introduction is that the program is stacked with proficient highlights.
You can see boards, including media or grouping watcher and course of events succession. You can include or eliminate these boards just as extra boards, including a chart watcher. Everything is spread out well, thinking about the current number of highlights. A volume bar can be found on the extreme right. We had no issues stacking our first video and dabbling.
There are numerous different apparatuses including:
- Pointer apparatus
- Alter apparatus
- Wave apparatus
- Razor apparatus
- Slip as well
- SLide apparatus
- Hand apparatus
- Change instrument
Generally speaking, we were dazzled by Olive, and it helped us a little to remember Camtasia Studio without the huge sticker price. We anticipate future deliveries.
Download Olive Video Editor For Windows
Follow these steps to download Olive Video Editor properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Olive Video Editor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Olive Video Editor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Olive Video Editor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Olive Video Editor” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.