Sometimes you need your files to be in PDF or XPS format. Not everywhere Microsoft Office files can be read perfectly as you make it. There can be problems with fonts, formatting, and many other things. If you want them to be in PDF or XPS format, Microsoft Office 2007 may not support it without a plug-in. 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS helps you to fix this problem and save your office files into PDF or XPS files.
The plug-in is very small to download and install. It is less than 1 MB for download. You can easily download and install it without any problems.
The plugin is very compatible with most of the Windows versions. From Windows XP to Windows 2007 and Windows 10 – all the versions of the Operating System will support this plug-in to be installed safely and easily.
The languages available for this plug-in are very rich. You can use the plug-in in English, Spanish, German, or Japanese. Besides, it can also be run in French, Italian, Polish, and Chinese.
With this plug-in, you can export the PDF or XPS files in fixed formats and layouts. The fonts and other layouts will not be broken and you can view them as you have constructed. The feature is very important for an XPS or PDF plug-in. As not all of them give the same output.
The plug-in is free. You do not need to pay to convert your Office files into PDF or XPS if you are using this plug-in. Even you do not need to use a demo or give any of your credit card information.
The plug-in is created by Microsoft themselves. So, it is an updated plug-in that does not have bugs or any other problems, to begin with. You can download and install it without any tension.
Most importantly, the plug-in is safe. It will not harm your PC, OS, or any software in the short or in the long run. If you are thinking about safety for a plug-in that will convert your files into PDF or XPS, then just pick it and install it.
Most of the third-party software and plugin shows many problems. Like, if you even try to convert a file online, you may face font and layout change as well as malware attachments. For this plug-in, you will not face any kind of problem like this.
- The software is made by Microsoft to remove problems regarding the conversion of files into XPS or PDF formats.
- It is better than any third-party plugin.
- No malware or adware is inserted beforehand.
- Easy to use and operate. Do not need any different interface.
- Compatible with Excel, Access, InfoPath, OneNote, PowerPoint, and Publisher 2007.
- Gives the best results with Microsoft Word 2007.
- The fonts and layouts areas it is in the main file.
- Because it is Microsoft themselves, the best XPS files can be made with this plug-in.
- Compatible with Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 7, and 10.
- Available in many languages.
- Exporting with the plug-in takes less time compared to other third-party plug-ins.
- The plug-in is very light and does not harm the speed to use the office software in any way.
- Even the installation file is very light and integrates itself into the office software very easily.
- Full package of 2007 office programs
- Available in multiple languages
- Supports all the major Windows OS
- Free to download
- 2007 office programs are a bit old now
How do I enable Save as PDF in Word 2007?
If you want to enable Save as PDF in Word 2007, then you just need to install the 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS. The file is less than 1 MB and when you install it, it will automatically integrate itself with Microsoft Word on your PC. Open a file, go to the Microsoft Office button of the file, click it and scroll over “Save As”. At the fourth option, you will find PDF or XPS. From here, you will be able to save the file as PDF or XPS.
How do you add Save as PDF XPS add-in in Office 2007?
You can download the 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS created by the Microsoft Corporation and just double click the setup file. If you do it, it will install automatically and integrate itself with Office 2007. If you then restart any software of Office 2007, you will find PDF or XPS save enables under “Save as”.
How do I enable Save as PDF in Excel 2007?
Just download the installation file and double-click it. Give necessary commands and restart Excel 2007. You will find save as PDF or XPS is enabled perfectly in it.
Why is saving as PDF not an option in Word?
In Word 2007, save as PDF or XPS is not an option originally created with the software. You need to download the 2007 Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS by Microsoft Corporation and install it. It will solve the issue at once.
Why is there no Save as PDF?
In Microsoft Office 2007, you may not find the save as PDF or XPS option. You can download Microsoft Office Add-in: Microsoft Save as PDF or XPS by Microsoft Corporation and install it. Then the problem will be solved.
If you are looking for a solution for converting files into XPS or PDF formats, then you can easily trust and install this software. It is light and integrates with all the office files easily. The output also takes lower time than other third-party software.