Download All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT) for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
All in One – System Rescue Toolkit is designed to help a technician quickly and efficiently troubleshoot and repair Windows-based PCs. The Lite version is also available.
Try downloading Malwarebytes for scanning and live security.
You can access the Live CD component of your disk by booting your computer from the AiO-SRT CD or USB. The Live CD environment is a customizable Ubuntu environment powered by BIOS and UEFI boot (should support newer Apple hardware), Ethernet / Wireless networks, mdadm linux device raid setups, dmraid “fakeraid” setups.
The Live CD section contains the following utilities:
- Boot Repair – simple tool to recover access to your Operating Systems
- ClamAV – open source antivirus engine
- Xfburn – simple CD/DVD burning tool
- Clonezilla – partition and disk imaging/cloning program
- Disks – disk utility to manage SMART and disk partitions
- Disk Usage Analyzer – graphical application to analyse disk usage
- Galculator – a GTK 2 / GTK 3 algebraic and RPN calculator
- GParted – partition editor for graphically managing your disk partitions
- LBreakout2 – breakout-style paddle ball game
- Mprime – Mersenne prime CPU torture test
- NT Password Reset – Windows password removal utility
- Nwipe – secure disk eraser
- PhotoRec – file data recovery software
- System Profiler and Benchmark – displays information about your hardware
- Terminal – Lubuntu Command Line Interface (CLI)
- TestDisk – data recovery software designed to help recover lost partitions
- Web Browser – a lightweight, fast, and free web browser
- Windows Autorun
When the AiO-SRT CD or USB is inserted into a Windows device, the AiO-SRT.exe program can be run and includes the following utilities:
- System Info
- System Info tab can be copy/pasted
- Verify Toolkit Integrity
- Task Manager
- File Manager for Technicians
- Powershell (Admin)
- Whois Domain Lookup
- System Analyzer
- Resource Monitor
- Build AiO-SRT Flash Drive
- Reboot Safe Mode
- AiO-SRT Lite to Desktop
- CPU Stress Test
- Memory Diagnostics
- Hard Drive Diagnostics
- Disk Management
- Defrag System Drive
- Hardware Monitor Sensors
- Device Manager
- LCD Dead Pixel Test
- Hard Drive Usage
- Data Recovery
- Repair Windows
- Windows Startup
- System File Checker
- DISM System Repair
- Registry Editor
- Repair Explorer Icons
- Windows Reliability Monitor
- Blue Screen View
- System Restore
- Windows Update Repair
- Disk Cleanup
- Sleep & Wake Info
- Uninstall Programs
- Bootable ISO to USB
- Play LBreakout2
- Don’t Sleep
- Product Keys
- Web Browser
- CD/DVD Drive Emulator
- Explore ext2/ext3/ext4
- Reset TCP/IP & Winsock
- TCP & UDP Port Query
- View Open Ports
- LAN Speed Test
- Continuous Ping Test
- Windows Firewall
- Wireless Site Survey
- SSH/Telnet/Serial Console
- View Open Shared Files
- Network Mapper
- Windows Security Center
- Install Microsoft Security Essentials
- Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool
- Microsoft Safety Scanner
- COMODO Cleaning Essentials
- ESET Online Scanner
- Norton Power Eraser
- ClamWin Antivirus
- Virus Total Online Scanner
- Eicar Anti-Virus Test File
- AV Removal
- Avast! Removal Tool
- Avira Removal Tool
- AVG Removal Tool
- Kaspersky Removal Tool
- McAfee Removal Tool
- MSSE Removal Tool
- Norton Removal Tool
- Trend Micro Removal Tool
- Webroot Removal Tool
- Universal AV Remover
- autoFIX Utility
- Automatic Tasks – unattended tasks, auto reboot, generate log files
- Diagnostic Only – hardware testing only, no system modifications
- Diag & Tune-up – hardware testing and general tune-up
- Malware Removal – malware targeted tasks
- Generic OS Repair – generic Windows repair tasks
- Customize – setup your own task queue
- Language Selection – [ar] Arabic, [cs] Czech, [da] Danish, [de] German, [en] English, [es] Spanish, [fr] French, [he] Hebrew, [hi] Hindi, [hu] Hungarian, [it] Italian, [ja] Japanese, [ko] Korean, [nl] Dutch, [pt] Portuguese, [ru] Russian, [sv] Swedish, [th] Thai, [tr] Turkish, [vi] Vietnamese, [zh] Chinese (Simplified)
- Add up to 10 custom applications to the Windows Autorun GUI when using writable media such as USB.
Download All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT) For Windows
Follow these steps to download All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT) properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT).
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “All in One – System Rescue Toolkit (AiO-SRT)” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.