Download DesktopOK for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
DesktopOK is a little yet compelling answer for client that need to change the screen goals regularly. It is additionally useful for windows clients who frequently need to work with a projector on the scratch pad eg PC or tablet-pc.
After you change the screen goals you can discover symbol bedlam on the windows work area, as though a bomb had hit it. The symbol position will move and Windows won’t accurately reestablish the work area symbol position.
Download DesktopOK For Windows
Follow these steps to download DesktopOK properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install DesktopOK on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall DesktopOK on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for DesktopOK.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “DesktopOK” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.