Download AIO Boot for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
AIO Boot can assist you with making a bootable USB with Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, Clover, and rEFInd just as boot Windows and most Linux dispersions.
AIO Boot’s objective was to address the way that there are numerous USB boot devices, however very few that give you various choices of what working framework you’d prefer to boot with. Numerous specialists will cherish the numerous decisions you have here, contingent upon what you need.
For those with a Legacy-MBR, you can boot into Grub2, Grub4dos, Syslinux, and Clover. For those with UEFI-GPT, you can utilize Grub2, Clover, and rEFInd. It additionally bolsters booting from LAN with Tiny PXE Server, iPXE, and FreeNFS.
Making bootable media with AIO Boot is simple; Once you have downloaded it, you have to choose the drive where the fundamental records ought to be removed, which ought to be the bootable USB or HDD you wish to make. In the wake of unloading, the application will be propelled consequently, and you can introduce either Grub2 or Clover with just a solitary mouse click. Furthermore, you can run PXE and pick either Legacy or UEFI mode.
AIO Boot carries a ton to the table. Regardless of whether your present decision comes up short on the Linux distro you like, or you have to boot from LAN, AIO Boot has you secured.
Download AIO Boot For Windows
Follow these steps to download AIO Boot properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install AIO Boot on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall AIO Boot on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for AIO Boot.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “AIO Boot” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.