itch Download the latest version (2021) free for your Windows 32/64 bit PC. It is a universally useful parametric 3D CAD modeler. Read below to know the download and installation process.
FreeCAD is a universally useful parametric 3D CAD modeler. The improvement is totally Open Source (LGPL License). This is pointed straightforwardly at mechanical building and item plan yet additionally fits in a more extensive scope of employments around designing, for example, design or other building claims to fame.
FreeCAD highlights instruments like Catia, SolidWorks or Solid Edge, and hence additionally falls into the class of MCAD, PLM, CAx and CAE. It is an element based parametric modeler with a particular programming design which makes it simple to give extra usefulness without changing the center framework.
Similarly, as with numerous cutting edge 3D CAD modelers, it has numerous 2D segments so as to outline 2D shapes or concentrate configuration subtleties from the 3D model to make 2D creation drawings, however direct 2D drawing (like AutoCAD LT) isn’t the center, nor are activity or natural shapes (like Maya, 3ds Max, Blender or Cinema 4D), in spite of the fact that, on account of its wide flexibility, This may get valuable in an a lot more extensive zone than its present core interest.
FreeCAD utilizes all the extraordinary open-source libraries that exist out there in the field of Scientific Computing. Among them are OpenCascade, an incredible CAD bit, Coin3D, a manifestation of Open Inventor, Qt, the world-well-known UI system, and Python, a standout amongst other scripting dialects accessible. This tool itself can likewise be utilized as a library by different projects.
It is additionally completely multi-stage, and right now runs impeccably on Windows and Linux/Unix and Mac OSX frameworks, with precisely the same look and usefulness on all stages.
Download FreeCAD For Windows
Follow these steps to download FreeCAD properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install FreeCAD on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall FreeCAD on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for FreeCAD.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “FreeCAD” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.