Download Google Earth Pro for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Google Earth Pro helps you to find any place on earth through satellite images. You can save your favorite places and share with your friends and family.
Google Earth Pro gives 3d images of trees in parks, buildings, neighborhoods, and forests, cities, and famous landmarks. It can also give historical images from the previous time! Diving in the dept of the ocean, exploring Mars or any other planets and viewing images, discovering distant galaxies, constellations, and more, learning about the Moon and following Apollo missions, etc all can be possible through this software.
One can also know about the forecast and climate change, birthplace of world heroes and presidents by this software.
Taking a virtual walk around natural and cultural landmarks and making a new galaxy for one’s environment also possible through this software.
At last, Google Earth Pro is really great software for knowing our world while sitting in our home. We can also earn vast knowledge by knowing much helpful information about historical places from it.
Download Google Earth Pro For Windows
Follow these steps to download Google Earth Pro properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Google Earth Pro on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Google Earth Pro on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Google Earth Pro.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Google Earth Pro” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.