Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Download for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. This application is developed by Microsoft Developers. You must install this software on your PC in order to run an application which is using C++ Language. Here NearFile is providing you this software completely free to download.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 Review
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a list files which contains all the runtime files which allows C++ language to run on your PC. If your PC hadn’t installed this software then you may able to run your C++ program.
As C++ programming language is very powerful and loved by many famous software development company, there are thousands of software are continuously using this language to build there latest software. Not only software but also many game developers are using this language. So, if you want to run any of these software or games on your PC, you must install it. If you don’t you will not be able to run those application as they will fail to load the C++ language.
There many files and functionality are getting added to the Visual C++ Redistributable day by day. As a result, there are many version has released. Every are essential for their respective built software.
Why we need to install Visual C++ Redistributable
As I have already mentioned on top, if you want to run an application that is developed by using C++, you must install it. If you don’t you will not able to use your desired application.
- For Developing software in C++ Language
If you are planning to develop an application or software using C++ Language then you must need this, as it is essential to deploy C++ programs.
- For install Application
As mentioned above, there are many applications which are using the C++ language. So, if you want to run this software on your PC, you must install this software properly. Without installing it, you will not be able to run that application. For example, the listed apps below are using C++:
- For Playing Games
C++ language is also famous for using in game development. At present, there are more than a thousand games that are using C++ language. If you want to run these games on your PC, you must install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable.
- Developing Games
To develop games you must install a Game Engine that will allow you to create a game easily. But the maximum of best game engines is created using C++. Some of them are:
- Unreal Engine
- 4A Engine
- Cry Engine
- so on
How to Install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017
Installing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 is very easy. You don’t need to do any critical steps for it. Just follow these steps:
- Click on the download button from the above to start downloading the installer.
- Open the installer as Administrator and wait for some moment. The installer will automatically install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2017 on your PC.
What is Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 redistributable?
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable is a list of files which contains all the runtime files which allows you to install and run applications which are using C++ language.
How do I know if Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 redistributable is installed?
You can check if Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 redistributable is installed, from Program and Features section of your PC’s Control Panel.
Which Visual C++ should I install?
If you are using a 64 bit PC then you need to install both the x64 (64-bit) and the x86 (32-bit) versions. But if you are using a 32-bit PC then you need to install the x86 (32-bit) version only.
Can I remove old versions of Microsoft Visual C++?
No, you should not delete or uninstall them as they are maybe used by some of your important software. If you remove or uninstall any version of Microsoft Visual C++, you software may not run.
Those application which are developed using C++, has already added the respective Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable version with their setup file. So you don’t need to install it manually for those. But there are also many software which hasn’t added the runtime library file. For those software, you may need to install it manually. You are always welcome to NearFile to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable for free from NeaFile.
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable For Windows
Follow these steps to download Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Microsoft Visual C++ 2017 Redistributable” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.