Download Visual Studio Code for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Visual Studio Code is a lightweight however incredible Open Source multiplatform source code proofreader for your work area.
Visual Studio Code can be used to construct Web applications and cloud projects and clients will see the usefulness is like that of Visual Studio however with some extra highlights including numerous incorporating utilities. Visual Studio Code likewise incorporates Git control abilities that help encourage building, testing, bundling, and arrangement of programming.
Visual Studio Code is equipped for trading your tasks by means of content documents and it underpins numerous programming dialects like C#, C++, Clojure, F#, HTML, JSON, Java, Lua, PHP, Perl, Python, SQL, Visual Basic, XML among numerous others.
Download Visual Studio Code For Windows
Follow these steps to download Visual Studio Code properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Visual Studio Code on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Visual Studio Code on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Visual Studio Code.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Visual Studio Code” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.