Download Java Runtime Environment (JRE) for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Java Runtime Environment (JRE) is a software that is required for running Java programs. It has all the resources that are necessary to work with Java. There are mainly three components. And, they need to develop and run any java program. Java Runtime Environment is one of them.
How does the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) work?
As I said before that there are more than two components that need to run java programs. JRE does not work alone. One of the three is Java Development Kit or you can say it JDK. It helps JRE to run java programs. So that means JRE and JDK easily work together. They interact with each other and made such an environment where Java can easily run and develop.
What does JRE consist of?
It has many features to give you a better application. It will give you Java Web Start and Java Plugin. With that, you can easily activate any applications and also can unlock their advanced support. They also support the upcoming or you can say all future updates. JRE also gives some kits that help the developer in their work. Such as Java 2D, Abstract Window Toolkit, or AWT and swing. These are the kits that need to develop better Java applications.
Not only that but it has also some tool like Java IDL, Java Database Connectivity API, and Java Naming and Directory Interface. These tools will give you a good number of integration libraries for better connections of your applications with services. It will also give you all the tools that need to develop special categories of applications. Like a feature named Java Archive (JAR) will help you to make multiple files as an archive format. That surely increases your speed as it reduces file sizes.
Is Java Runtime Environment free?
Yes of course it is free software. As a result, you do not need to spend your money on it. Just download and install it. It will do all the works automatically.
Can I use the same copy of JRE on multiple computers?
Yes, you can share your JRE copy with as much as computers you want. Also, you can use it for unlimited computers. In this case, it will be easier to run a Java application.
So why are you waiting? Download JRE and use it for your Java applications.
Download Java Runtime Environment (JRE) For Windows
Follow these steps to download Java Runtime Environment (JRE) properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Java Runtime Environment (JRE) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Java Runtime Environment (JRE).
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Java Runtime Environment (JRE)” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.