Download Potplayer for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Potplayer is one of the best smooth and flexible media player by Daum. It has a great looking, minimalist user interface and also it has many configurable options to choose from and lots of functionality.
Potplayer supports Blu-ray, DVD, Audio CD and more than 100+ media format. You can also configure it to work with various devices such as TV or HDTV. It also supports Direct3D9 Ex Flip Mode and Overlay. You can take snapshots of the media you are viewing and save as a JPEG file, and Blu-ray subtitle support.
It has some cool key features. These are:
- DIVX subtitle support.
- SUP subtitle support.
- Multiple format support.
- Screen capture support.
- Uncluttered user interface.
At last, Potplayer is really a great media player. Its video quality and sound quality is really remarkable. It supports almost all formats of media. Genarally it quite impossible to find such a format that does’t supported by Potplayer, if a new format is created early.
So, if you are searching for a media player which will support all of your audio and video then it is that what you are looking for.
Download Potplayer For Windows
Follow these steps to download Potplayer properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Potplayer on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Potplayer on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Potplayer.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Potplayer” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.