QuickTime Alternative is a trimmed-down version of Small QuickTime Player icon QuickTime Player that contains only the essential components needed for playing QuickTime content that is embedded in web pages.
Quicktime Alternative options include:
- QuickTime Direct Show Filter
- Fast and easy install
- The media player is classic
- Ability to perform an unnecessary installation
- There is no background process
- No unwanted stuff and no other nonsense
- Quicktime Codex
- Quicktime plugin for Internet Explorer
- Quicktime plugin for Opera or Mozilla Firefox or Netscape
Media Player is able to play QuickTime files using the Classic and Zoom play Quicktime frameworks which are installed by the QuickTime option. Direct Show Filter is required for other players to be able to play Quicktime files.
Download Quicktime Alternative For Windows
Follow these steps to download Quicktime Alternative properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Quicktime Alternative on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Quicktime Alternative on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Quicktime Alternative.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Quicktime Alternative” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.