Download Excel to vCard Converter tool and export Excel contacts to vCard VCF file format. This software is completely secure from virus or ads. It supports to convert Excel file to VCF along with all details like name, email address, mobile number, and so on. With this tool, one can easily convert multiple contacts from Excel to VCF without size limitations. It supports all versions of MS Excel and Windows OS for the conversion process.
The software is easily accessible by novice users due to the simple interface. It provides multiple features and benefits that users can use to convert Excel contacts to vCard vcf file. With the mapping option, the user can map excel fields with vCard fields as per the choice or need. It can create single .vcf file for each contact & single vcf for all contacts.
After Excel to vCard conversion, it is easy to import contacts from Excel to Android, iPhone, Whatsapp, Outlook, Gmail, and many other email clients, devices, email services, etc. The exported vCard is compatible with each and every supported platform. The software provides the option to convert Excel xls xlsx to vCard vcf version 2.1, 3.0 or 4.0. One can choose any version as per their requirements.
It also has a free trial version by which you can first 25 items from Excel to vCard file format. Download the software and access contacts from Excel to your phone and other platforms.
Download SysTools Excel to vCard Converter For Windows
Follow these steps to download SysTools Excel to vCard Converter properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install SysTools Excel to vCard Converter on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall SysTools Excel to vCard Converter on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SysTools Excel to vCard Converter.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “SysTools Excel to vCard Converter” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.