Download Zoom Cloud Meetings for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
In this pandemic time, Zoom Cloud Meetings is one of the most used live video-conferencing applications. It is used for live video calls and meetings. In most countries, teachers are using this for taking classes and examinations. Because in zoom a lot of people can join a meeting which can not be possible on other platforms.
It has mainly three features. Those are –
- One-on-one meetings: In these features, the host can have a free service and that can have an unlimited one-on-one meeting.
- Group video conferences: At this, there are two options. The first one is free and there the host can hold a meeting with 100 people for only 40 minutes. The second option is not free. The host has to purchase this and only then he can hold a meeting with 500 people for an unlimited time.
- Screen share: You can also share your screen with our audience. Thus they can see what you are seeing.
You can also use Zoom Cloud Meetings as your browser’s extensions. It can be used in Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome as an extension. Not only this, but you can also use it on your TV.
In the matter of security, the zoom has not compromised. There are several security items for both the host and the audiences. The host can control who can join the meetings and who cannot. Also, the host can mute anyone as well as it is also possible to remove any participate. The host can also remove the private chat option.
Plans offered by Zoom
As far as I have said before, zoom offers both free and paid versions. You can choose whether you should use the paid versions or free ones. Zoom offers four types of paid plans. These are-
- Zoom Pro
- Zoom business
- Zoom Enterprise
- Optional- zoom rooms
Choose your plan according to your needs.
Download Zoom Cloud Meetings For Windows
Follow these steps to download Zoom Cloud Meetings properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Zoom Cloud Meetings on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Zoom Cloud Meetings on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Zoom Cloud Meetings.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Zoom Cloud Meetings” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.