Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All) for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Visual C++ Redistributable is a runtime library for your PC’s running applications that is developed by Microsoft developers in Visual C++ language.
You can see that there is more than one package of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable installed in your PC . You can find them by going through your Control Panel/Programs.
It is just like Java Runtime Environment and .NET Framework. You just need to install JRE to run programs that is developed in Java and .NET Framework to run apps built with .NET Framework.
Finding Visual C++ Redistributable
While creating certain Apps or Programs using Visual C++, the Redistributable packages will be installed automatically. Some developers give all the runtime libraries inside their software setups. If they don’t you can still download the runtime libraries manually.
Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable doesn’t take much space on your System as they are not much heavy. So you dont need to worry about your PC’ space.
The Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable expands the features of your System related to multimedia.
It helps you to install all the required components automatically by many Apps, Games, and Programs to run.
All the Apps written in C++ language,this software helps them to work and run properly. And you will be happy to know that each Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable package isn’t more than 20 MB in size.
You can Download and install any Visual C++ redistributable runtime library package within seconds. It’s take only 4-5 seconds to install. Also if you want you can have multiple redistributable runtimes packages installed on your PC.
Download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All) For Windows
Follow these steps to download Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All) properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All) on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All).
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Packages (All)” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.