SpeedFan uses hardware monitor chips to display in a well-organized interface all the data that you need to perform overclocking or periodic cleaning of your hardware hot parts. The voltages, fan speeds and temperatures of the CPU and GPU are identified easily and shown on the computer. Access to S.M.A.R.T. info also enables data to be collected on hard disk temperature. On the new hardware package, the software is able to adjust the speed of the spinning fans so that the noise is minimized to an appropriate amount.
In certain versions, the FSB settings can be accessed and changed as desired.
SpeedFan features and benefits:
- handle almost any number of South Bridges
- handle almost any number of hardware monitor chips
- handle almost any number of hard disks
- handle almost any number of temperature readings
- handle almost any number of voltage readings
- handle almost any number of fan speed readings
- handle almost any number of PWMs
Download SpeedFan For Windows
Follow these steps to download SpeedFan properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install SpeedFan on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall SpeedFan on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for SpeedFan.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “SpeedFan” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.