Bijoy Bayanno Bangla Font download for your Windows 7, 8, 10 32-bit, or 64-bit PC for Free. By using and installing these fonts on your PC, you can use different types and different styles of Bangla font. Here you can download all of these fonts for free from NearFile.
Working with variety of amazing stylist fonts are really awesome. There are more than thousands of stylist preinstalled English fonts are available on your Windows PC. After completing all the steps from above, you will also have a great list of Bengali font style. Go ahead and use them which you want.
Download Bijoy Bayanno Bangla Font For Windows
Follow these steps to download Bijoy Bayanno Bangla Font properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Bijoy Bayanno Bangla Font on your Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7.
You can easily install these fonts on your Windows PC. Just follow these steps:
- First, you need to download Bijoy Bangla Font from this site. Just click on the download button placed at the top of this page.
- After completing the download, you will find a “.rar” file. Extract it using WinRAR.
- After extracting you will find two folders: SulekhaT and SutunnyMJ. On each folder, you will find a big list of font files.
- Now go to “Control PanelAppearance and PersonalizationFonts” and move all the files from SulekhaT and SutunnyMJ folder to this folder.
- You are done. Now you will be able to use all of these fonts. Sometimes you may need to restart your PC so that all your fonts work correctly.
How to uninstall Bijoy Bayanno Bangla Font on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
This is a bundle of a font package that can’t be uninstalled at once. To uninstall or remove the installed font:
- First, You need to go to the “Control Panel”.
- Then you need to search for the “Fonts” section.
- At last, you need to look for those fonts which you want to uninstall and need to uninstall them one by one.