Download Blender for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Blender is an extremely powerful tool that helps you to make 3D or 2nd content. It helps you in modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, and video post-processing practicality in one package. it’s very useful for Associate in Nursing design. the mixer provides the cross-platform ability, extensibility, Associate in a Nursing implausibly tiny footprint, and a tightly integrated progress. So, it’s become one of the foremost common Open supply 3D graphics applications within the world.
It has some nice key options. These are:
- Totally intrinsic style suite, providing a good arsenal of important 3D content creation instruments as well as modeling, UV-mapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animation, particles, and simulation, scripting, renders, compositing, post-production, and play-creation.
- Cross-Platform for all platform variants of Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP), Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, Irix, Sun, and lots of different operative systems, with OpenGL GUI on any platform.
- High-quality 3D design that produces work-flow fast and economical.
- Its workable size is extremely tiny and it’s simple to distribution.
Download Blender For Windows
Follow these steps to download Blender properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Blender on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Blender on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Blender.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Blender” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.