Download VSDC Free Video Editor for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
VSDC Free Video Editor is a video editor that is quickly, strong, feature-rich and easy to master.
Its primary aim is to edit and transform video documents in a different format. Support is available for all common video formats such as DVD, AVI, QuickTime Video (MOV, QT, MP4 and M4V), MPEG, WMV, FLV, Matroska Video (MKV), RealVideo (RM and RMVB), Mobile Video (3GP and 3G2), AMV, HD video (H.264/AVC, AVCHD / MTS / M2TS, TOD / MOD and more). All video and audio codecs, including DivX, H.264/AVC, MP3, and AAC, are endorsed.
All common video formats, including HD (H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, TOD / MOD, TS) image and audio codecs, are endorsed. Supported formats: DVD, AVI, MPEG, WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MOV, MP4, M4V, RM, RMVB, 3GP, AMV, etc.
You can select the value and format of the film you want without needing to think twice using the transfer presets. The implementation has many presets that cover all formats and multimedia equipment. You can edit them on your own or build your own readily.
Now you can save a portion of the audio track from a video file and create your own audio track in any audio format. You can also save personal images to your desktop readily from a clip.
Download VSDC Free Video Editor For Windows
Follow these steps to download VSDC Free Video Editor properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install VSDC Free Video Editor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall VSDC Free Video Editor on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for VSDC Free Video Editor.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “VSDC Free Video Editor” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.