Avast Clear (Avast Software Uninstall Utility) can totally expel Avast when the Add/Remove programs choice doesn’t work appropriately.
Step by step instructions to uninstall Avast utilizing Avast Clear (Avast Software Uninstall Utility):
- Download aswclear.exe on your work area
- Start Windows in Safe Mode (reboot, tap f8)
- Open (execute) the uninstall utility
- On the off chance that you introduced avast! in an unexpected organizer in comparison to the default, peruse for it. (Note: Be cautious! The substance of any envelope you pick will be erased!)
- Snap REMOVE
- Restart your PC
- Step by step instructions to Install Avast as a Lightweight Antivirus
- Avast Was Uninstalled yet at the same time Running (Video)
- Which Anti-Malware App Is Best and Can It Run Alongside My Antivirus
- What’s the Best Antivirus and Is Windows Defender Good Enough?
- The most effective method to Tell the Difference Between a Virus and a False Positive