Download Ableton Live for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Ableton Live 10, released in February 2018, is stylishly capable of performing several musical tasks. The Music Sequencer and Digital Audio Workstation app is compatible with Windows and Mac and is the latest major release of Live.
As well as being used for mixing, recording, composing and arranging music, it can also be used as an instrument during live performances while duplicating Ableton Drive. Many DJs use it because it gives them power to manipulate their beats with a degree of mastery.
Key features included in the Ableton Live 10 standard:
Limitless Audio and MIDI tracks Limitless Audio to MIDI Audio-slicing Catch MIDI 256 mono audio input channels 256 mono audio output channels 1800 + sounds (10+GB)
Song development and production software is available in three separate versions: Intro, Standard and Suite. They all share similar features, but Basic and Suite have additional features, packages, tools and effects.
Premium edition features 12 Send and Return sets, complex warp modes, five program tools, eight MIDI effects and 34 audio effects. If you buy a download version, you will receive a Live 10 installer to download from your account, a PDF manual and the same included sounds as the packaged edition. If you buy the boxed edition, you’ll get a USB stick and the included
Ableton says that those who invest in Live 10 will be restricted only by their imagination, and the promise of the app gives the consumer versatility and independence. For Push, the Ableton instrument designed specifically for Live, you will be able to get all the versatility of the app through the immediacy of the hardware.
Overall, Ableton Live 10 provides musical management wonders to the consumer and Aladdin’s Cave. This groundbreaking addition to a well-established and beloved Live series has already received a great deal of praise thanks to its many new effects and benefits.
Download Ableton Live For Windows
Follow these steps to download Ableton Live properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Ableton Live on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Ableton Live on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Ableton Live.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Ableton Live” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.