Download Adobe Shockwave Player for your Windows 64 bit or 32 bit PC. Free download the latest version 2021 of the software from NearFile.
Shockwave Player is the web standard for amazing media playback. Shockwave Player permits you to see intelligent web content like games, business introductions, amusement, and ads from your internet browser.
Introduce Shockwave Player and you’ll approach the absolute best substance the web brings to the table including amazing 3D games and amusement, intelligent item exhibits, and internet learning applications. Shockwave Player shows web content that has been made by Adobe Director, incorporating content made with past renditions and Director MX 2004.
Not at all like Adobe Flash, Shockwave Player shows goal web substance, for example, intuitive mixed media item demos and preparing, e-marketing applications, and rich-media multi-client games.
This variant empowers Shockwave support in both Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox.
Download Adobe Shockwave Player For Windows
Follow these steps to download Adobe Shockwave Player properly –
- Firstly click on the blue button named “Download” above on this page.
- After clicking on the blue button, you will be redirected to the Download page. From there click on the blue download button and then the download will start automatically.
- Finally, within a few minutes, the downloading process will finish. Or you could be directed to the Official Download page of this software.
How to install Adobe Shockwave Player on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
You have completed your downloading process properly. Now you need to know installation process for using this software on your PC.
- First, double click on your downloaded file by your mouse or touchpad, or screen. Your Pc will ask you for confirmation then. You need to click on “Yes” to continue the installation.
- Secondly, you need to follow the installation instructions provided by the software and agree to its terms and conditions. Always remember, most apps enable you to customize the installation. In this case, if you do not know what to choose, leave the default options.
- Finally, you need to wait for the installation to complete. After that when you see the successful installation confirmation, Click on Finish.
Your installing process is complete. Now use your software and if you face any problem regarding any using issue contact the developers.
How to uninstall Adobe Shockwave Player on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7?
After using the software, if you think, you do not need this tool anymore then you can uninstall the software. Follow these steps to uninstall any software –
For Windows 10 follow these steps:
- Open Windows 10 settings.
- Now, navigate to the Apps section.
- Apps list will appear, search for Adobe Shockwave Player.
- Click on it, then click uninstall.
- After that, Confirm Uninstalling.
For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 follow these steps:
- Go to your Pc’s “Control Panel”
- Search for “Program” or “Program and Features”
- After appearing in front of you, click on “Uninstall a Program”
- Now look for “Adobe Shockwave Player” and click on “Uninstall”
- Within a few seconds, the uninstallation will complete.
Following this process, you can uninstall any program you want.